POST DIPLOMA FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING TECHNIQUES
Fire and Safety Engineering Techniques Course in Chennai diploma course is a two-year long course designed to meet the demand for fire and safety engineering techniques competence. The industries expect the "fire and safety officers" and "fire and safety engineers" to be familiar with engineering controls and fire and safety design strategies, rather than just dealing with housekeeping and competitor issues.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The REDHAT SAFETY TRAINING AND CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED shall provide fire safety and standards training programmes for those working in the fire sector, whether as fire company proprietors, workers, or in any other capacity.
COURSE CODE - FSS012
COURSE DURATION - ONE YEAR
WHY THIS COURSE IS IMPORTANT
Fires destroy property, injure people, and claim lives. A workplace fire can also result in job loss, as many of the offices and factories destroyed by fire in Canada are never rebuilt. Fire safety training is an important strategy for maintaining a safe workplace and preventing fires.
Workers who have received proper training can eliminate fire hazards and respond quickly and efficiently if a fire breaks out. Without proper training, a minor incident can quickly escalate into a major incident with disastrous consequences. If there is a fire, everyone is at risk. Some workers, however, may be at greater risk because of when or where they work, or because they are unfamiliar with the premises or the equipment on the job site. Workers can be taught how to recognise fire hazards, conduct a fire safety risk assessment, prevent a workplace fire, and respond if one occurs through fire safety training.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THIS FIRE SAFETY COURSE?
- Professionals require Understanding ofFire Safety
- Professionals employed in the fire department or associated
- Part Time
- Distance Mode
APPROVALS FOR INDUSTRIAL SAFETY COURSES IN CHENNAI
- The Government of India promotes BSS
- India's national development agency
- External Affairs Ministry
FSS018 Year 1
- COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH & COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- ACCIDENT PREVENTION & RISK MANAGEMENT
- SAFETY IN ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- FIRE HYDRAULICS AND FIRE LOSS CONTROL
- PRACTICAL I-IV
FSS018 Year 2
- SAFETY AND PREVENTION IN CHEMICAL/PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, REFINERIES, AND OIL RIGS
- CONTROL OF FIRE PREVENTION
- FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING
- PRACTICES V-VII
WHAT MORE YOU CAN LEARN?
Not only is fire safety education and training required by law, but it is also an extremely important skill to acquire for the safety of employees and others who may be present in the building. Fires cause property damage, injury, or death, and can even result in job loss because many buildings destroyed by fire are not rebuilt. Proper fire safety training is the only way to avoid these disastrous outcomes. Participating in fire safety training will provide workers with skills such as recognising hazards, conducting a fire risk assessment, taking action to prevent fires, and finally understanding how to respond in an emergency. All of these are essential skills that enable employees to eliminate fire hazards in the workplace. Learning about fire hazards is essential for preventing fires. A good place to start is by teaching employees about the combustion triangle. The triangle is made up of the three ingredients required for a fire to ignite: heat, fuel, and an oxidising agent. Once these fundamentals are mastered, hazards in the workplace become more visible because employees know what to look for.
IN GENERAL, ASSESSMENTS CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
- Fire protection systems, both active and passive
- Dangerous substances must be stored and removed in a safe manner.
- Extinguishers and other firefighting equipment
- Plan for Evacuation
- Clear communication with others about fire hazards is essential.
- Staff fire safety training teaches employees
- How to assist those who are more vulnerable than others.
- Maintaining a clean workplace
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas.
- Keeping machinery in good working order
- Safely storing chemicals
- Never, ever obstruct fire doors, sprinklers, or extinguishers.
- Understanding the combustion triangle.
THE FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING TECHNIQUES DIPLOMA
Of course, The ‘DIPLOMA IN FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING TECHNIQUES' is a specialised programme designed for Health and Safety professionals seeking in-depth knowledge of emergency safety techniques. If you are a student or an HSE professional looking for a job in the HSE Departments of various MNCs, this Dip in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques programme is for you.