BSS Diploma Course
BSS Diploma Course
The BSS Diploma course, an initiative promoted by the Government of India is an acronym of Bharat Sevak Samaj. This BSS Diploma course has been started by a national development agency by the help of the Planning Commission of the Government of India. This is a step taken to enable individuals to contribute in the shape of a co-operative attempt to implement the National Development Plan. The constitution and the operation of the BSS are approved by the Indian Parliament.
This BSS Diploma course has been widely acknowledged and recognized overseas, attested by the Indian Consulate, accepted and recognized by the Gulf countries and the Western European countries. A remarkable feature of this course is that verifications of the certifications can be done through their website. This certificate could be registered in the Employment Exchange, if desired. The detailed list of the different BSS Diploma courses and their duration is mentioned below source : www.redhatsafety.com
List Of Safety Diploma Courses (Govt) :
- Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering.
- Diploma in Fire and Safety methods.
- Diploma in Fire man technician.
- Diploma in Sub fire station Officer.
- Diploma in Electrical Safety.
- Diploma in Construction Safety.
- Diploma in Environmental Safety.
- Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health.
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health.
- Diploma in Health , Safety and Environmental management.
- Diploma in Fire and Construction Safety Management.
- Diploma in Offshore Safety.
Mode Of Study : Regular / Distance / Part time / Fast Track
- Govt Of India Recognized
- Can be registered in Employment Exchange
- Can be attested by Ministry Of External affairs.
- Eligible to Apply for membership in IIRSM (U.k)
Yes, the course certification is a central government approved certification recognized as BHARAT SEVAK SAMAJ.
BSS is known as BHARAT SEVAK SAMAJ. BSS conducts and certifies Vocational Education Programs with a duration varying from one to two years under the National Vocational Education Mission. These programs are delivered through its Vocational and IT Education Institutes which are well established with adequate modern infrastructure facilities and in-house training facilities.
All three categories have differences in fee structure, syllabus and value of the certification increases in advanced and master diploma certification than the basic diploma certification.
The Fire and safety course fee is very minimal and the course fee includes the cost of (Registration fee, examination fee , book materials fee, training fee , etc.)