Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety
DIPLOMA IN OIL AND GAS SAFETY
Diploma in Oil and Gas safety , is an specialized safety course introduced by BSS, which is Promoted by Government of India.
The Diploma in Oil and Gas safety courses are implemented for the safety officers , and safety engineers looking to switch or start their career in oil and gas sectors.
The Oil and Gas sectors are naturally hazardous and the exposure to chemical , fire and explosions , electrocutions , process deviations, static electricity generations are the common hazards for the accidents.
Our Oil and Gas safety Program will cover the various hazards and risk control strategies along with various international standards applicable to Oil and Gas sectors.
COURSE CODE: TTS021
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
Who can Choose Oil and gas safety Course :
- Safety Officers and safety engineers willing to switch their career to oil and gas industries.
- The students wish to start their career into oil and gas.
- The safety officers or safety engineers wish to update themselves with the valid government certifications.
Mode Of Learning :
- Part Time
- Distance Mode
Course Approvals :
- BSS, Promoted by Government of India
- National development agency , India
- Ministry of external affairs
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT IN HYDROCARBON INDUSTRY
- EXPLORATION, PRODUCTION HAZARDS AND MITIGATION
- EMERGENCY, FIRE PREVENTION AND PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL AND HYGIENE
- PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS
- PRACTICAL I-V