ESC Diploma – European Safety Council’s International Diploma in Health & Safety Engineering (endorsed by Qualifi UK)
- European Safety Council is an International Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management e-learning training course provider.
- European Safety Council offers a wide range of courses in the field of Health & Safety.
- European Safety Council works with Health, Safety and Environment Training & Services.
- Achieving this diploma will help safety professionals to enhance their career and attain a high level qualification in your profession.
- Required any Bachelors of Engineering degree (OR)
- Any Level 3 Qualifications Recognized by IOSH (OR)
- Science Graduate with 3 Yrs. Minimum Experience (OR)
- Any Diploma in Safety
- Principles and theories of safety and health management
- Risk Management
- Safety and health strategy, policy and culture
- Communications and organisational competence
- Control of safety and health risks
- Monitoring systems for safety and health
- Audit and review
- Physical Hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Fire Hazards
- Biological Hazards
- Psychosocial Hazards
- Construction Safety
- Oil & Gas Safety
- Equipment Safety
- Toxicology & Epidemiology
UNIT A : MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH AND SAFETY
Unit A focuses mainly on the management section of health and safety apart from the study of risks and hazards in a workplace.
UNIT B : INDUSTRIAL HAZARDS, RISKS AND CONTROL MEASURES
UNIT B focuses mainly on the control measures implementation and study of various risks, hazards in a workplace.