- National Diploma
- - Fire & Safety Engineering (Govt)
- - Govt Industrial Safety Engineering courses
- - Diploma in Food Safety
- - Diploma in Electrical Safety
- - Diploma in Construction Safety
- - Diploma in Fire Technician
- - Offshore Safety
- - Diploma in Fire Fighting
- - Diploma in Health Environment & Safety Engineering
- - Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety
- - Diploma in Industrial Environmental Safety
- - Diploma in Sub Fire Station Officer
- Advanced Diploma
- - Advance Diploma in Occupational Safety Health & Environmental Mgmt
- - Advance Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- - Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety
- - Post Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques
- - Post Diploma in Environment Safety Engineering
- - Post Diploma in Petrochemical Process Safety Engineering
- - Post Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- - Post Diploma in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- - Post Diploma in Power Plant Engineering Safety and Technology
- - Post Diploma in Transport of Hazardous and Dangerous Goods by Road
Redhat safety institute does not provide any support other than registration and does not provide guidance to the students. The official assessor from Pro-Qual will have the privilege to assess the projects.
Our internal verifier checks over your submitted evidence.
Your evidence is sent to ProQual to be externally verified.
Certificate Delivery – Once your work has been checked and passed, we will arrange for your certificate to be posted to you.
NVQ assessors will guide you, providing feedback until you have all the necessary evidence to prove your competency.
NVQ assessors guide you as you submit your evidence.
The NVQ Level 6 is accepted globally as a professional health and safety qualification for Health & Safety Managers and Supervisors