Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
Hazard analysis and Critical control point is the preventative approach and growing technical strategy developing with in the food Safety.
The Main Purpose of Hazard analysis and Critical control point is to reduce the biological , physical , and chemical in the production process.
Who Can Take HACCP :
The Hazard analysis and Critical control point is specially for the professionals working related to the food manufacturing and food related industries including beverages manufacturing.
Any one , having an desire to update themselves with food safety in advanced level shall take this Course.
COURSE CODE: FSS042
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
Mode Of Learning :
- Part Time
- Distance Mode
Course Approvals :
- BSS, Promoted by Government of India
- National development agency , India
- Ministry of external affairs
- HACCP – A PRACTICAL APPROACH
- HACCP – PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS
- HACCP LEGISLATION
- GUIDELINES FOR HACCP, GMP AND GHP FOR ASEAN FOOD SMES
- PRACTICAL I-IV