Government Of India, Industrial safety Engineering and Management courses in Chennai
What is Industrial Safety?
Industrial safety is insisted by the government and every industries must appoint competent health and safety officer to protect their employees from accidents and Ill health.
Industrial safety officers are having responsibility to protect employees, equipment’s and environments from hazard and their significant Impact.
How to Become an Industrial Safety Officer?
Becoming industrial safety officer requires more qualification and knowledge, in order to protect employees. As a minimum requirement the personal should have Industrial safety diploma / Industrial safety engineering / Industrial safety engineering and management courses which is approved by Government of India.
How To Join Industrial safety Engineering and Management courses?
Our Industrial safety Engineering courses are provided from BSS,Promoted By Government of India and National development agency, which enable every students of us to more suitable for government safety jobs as well as for Abroad Jobs.
Our Industrial safety Courses in Chennai batch exceeds around 5000 + Trained professionals and having 10 + Trained , experienced and Internationally certified faculties.
To ensure the service for maximum students , we have minimized the academic registration requirements , for all industrial safety engineering courses , through which you can join anytime during the academic year and you can choose the convenient study mode.
Available Industrial safety Engineering and Management courses
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety(Govt.Of India)
- BSS Diploma in Industrial safety (Govt.Of India)
- BSS Diploma in Industrial environmental safety (Govt.Of India)
- BSS Diploma in Industrial safety Engineering (Govt.Of India)
Academic Presence Mode
- Part time
- Distance Learning
- Weak End batches
- Convenient Hours Batch
Industrial safety certification details
- Issued By BSS,Promoted by Government of India
- Approved By National Development Agency , India
- Evaluated by National Controller Of Examinations , India
- Eligible to Register in Employment Exchange, India
- Eligible to Attest in Ministry of External affairs
- Eligible to become an member of IIRSM (U.K)