About this ProQual NVQ Diploma level 6 courses:
The Level 6NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Practice designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in practicing occupational health and safety. This qualification is suitable for occupational health and safety practitioners.
This NVQ provides formal recognition of practicing occupational health and safety.
The Proqual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is a work based learning vocational Qualification and this course is for safety aspirants those who looking to progress their carrier in Health and Safety is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation.
How is this NVQ Assessed?
Essentially there are 5 steps to passing this NVQ Level 6 in OHS,
- NVQ assessors guide you as you submit your evidence.
- Our internal verifier checks over your submitted evidence.
- Your evidence is sent to ProQual to be externally verified.
- Certificate Delivery – Once your work has been checked and passed, we will arrange for your certificate to be posted to you.
- NVQ assessors will guide you, providing feedback until you have all the necessary evidence to prove your competency.
Features of the NVQ Diploma are :
Health and Safety NVQ Diploma
- Continuous enrolment, schedule start on any date
- 2 Dedicated, highly-experienced NVQ assessors
- Dedicated course advisor throughout the learning period.
- Unlimited support via Skype, email and telephone
- Free online resources