ower Plant Engineering Safety & Technology
Power Plant Engineering Safety and Technology Course in Chennai
The Power plant operations are involving huge hazards and the number of accidents are high compared to general industrial environment and Power Plant Engineering Safety and Technology course in Chennai.
Electrical shocks , burns , boiler fire & explosions , involving with hazardous chemicals (Some cases mutagen materials which can cause changes in DNA) are common , which must be controlled by sophisticated control strategies.
Also the Standards applicable to the Power-plant industry is separate from the generic one,Power Plant Engineering Safety and Technology course in Chennai like the standards derived by international atomic energy agency.
List Of Safety Diploma Courses (Govt)
COURSE CODE: FSS043
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
Mode Of Learning :
- Part Time
- Distance Mode
Course Approvals :
- BSS, Promoted by Government of India
- National development agency , India
- Ministry of external affairs
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Framework / Organizational Structure
- Commissioning of Nuclear Power Plants – Training & Human Resource Considerations
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Power Plants
- Progress of Nuclear Safety for Symbiosis and Sustainability
- Sustainable and Safe Nuclear Fission Energy
- PRACTICAL I-V