Petrochemical Process Safety Engineering Course in Chennai
Fire and Explosion , exposure to hazardous chemicals and toxic atmosphere, static electricity , run away reactions and the process moving out of control that leads to catastrophic accidents are common in petrochemical process safety engineering course in Chennai industries.
The Hazards and accidents must be controlled by an competent “Safety engineer & Safety Managers" with right analyzing techniques to prevent fatalities and severe plant damages.
This “Post Diploma in petrochemical process safety engineering course in chennai, is designed with number of accidents and catastrophic results in mind , in order to prevent them.
COURSE CODE: FSS034
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
Mode Of Learning :
- Part Time
- Distance Mode
Course Approvals :
- BSS, Promoted by Government of India
- National development agency , India
- Ministry of external affairs
- FOUNDATIONS IN HEALTH AND SAFETY
- TOXICOLOGY & INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE
- SOURCE MODES & TOXIC RELEASE AND DISPERSION MODE
- FIRES AND EXPLOSION & DESIGNS TO PREVENT FIRES & EXPLOSIONS
- RELIEFS, HAZARD IDENTIFICATION AND RISK ASSESSMENT
- PROJECT BASED ON AN INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT
- PRACTICAL I-VI