DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
What exactly is industrial safety?
The government insists on industrial safety, and every industry must appoint a competent health and safety officer to protect their employees from accidents and illness.
Industrial safety officers are responsible for protecting employees, equipment, and environments from hazards and their significant consequences.An industrial safety system is a critical countermeasure in any hazardous plant, such as oil and gas plants or nuclear power plants. They are used to protect humans, industrial plants, and the environment if the process exceeds the permitted control margins.
HOW DO I BECOME A SAFETY OFFICER FOR INDUSTRY?
To protect employees, it requires more skills and know-how to become an industrial safety officer. The staff should have an Industrial Security Diploma/ Industrial Security Engineering/Industrial Security and Management Courses that have been approved by the government of India as a minimum requirement.
HOW DO I JOIN COURSES IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND MANAGEMENT?
ABOUT THE COURSE
The REDHAT SAFETY TRAINING AND CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED shall provide industrial safety and standards training programmes for those working in the industrial sector, whether as industrial company proprietors, workers, or in any other capacity.
COURSE CODE - FSS003
COURSE DURATION - ONE YEAR
Available Industrial safety Engineering and Management courses
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (Govt.Of India)
- BSS Diploma in Industrial safety (Govt.Of India)
- BSS Diploma in Industrial environmental safety (Govt.Of India)
- BSS Diploma in Industrial safety Engineering (Govt.Of India)
- Distance Learning
- Weak End batches
- Convenient Hours Batch
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY CERTIFICATION DETAILS
- Issued By BSS, Promoted by Government of India
- Approved By National Development Agency, India
- Evaluated by National Controller of Examinations, India
- Eligible to Register in Employment Exchange, India
- Eligible to Attest in Ministry of External affairs
- Eligible to become a member of IIRSM (U.K)
WHY THIS COURSE IS IMPORTANT
An industrial safety system is a critical countermeasure in any hazardous plant, such as oil and gas plants or nuclear power plants. They are used to protect humans, industrial plants, and the environment if the process exceeds the permitted control margins.
With technological advancement in manufacturing, thousands of industrial accidents occur each year, causing a greater awareness of the importance of industrial safety. Human life is becoming more dangerous by the day. Employees must be aware of industrial safety principles and danger areas to avoid accidents.
The following are some of the reasons why industrial safety is essential, For the sake of people's safety in their workplaces
- To protect the environment from damage caused by industrial accidents.
- To eliminate accidents that cause work stoppages and production losses.
- To raise awareness of the best practises for delivering effective safety instrumented systems.
- To providing fundamental training in well-established techniques for the engineering of safety systems
- For assisting engineers and technicians with good background knowledge of the subject in supporting and participating in the safety systems activities at their workplace
- For being aware of what can go wrong and how to avoid it
Who is eligible to attend this industrial Safety Course?
- Professionals require Understanding of industrial Safety.
- Professionals employed in the industrial department or associated companies.
THE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY NATIONAL DIPLOMA
A fire and safety training course provides adequate knowledge and skills on fire and safety, hazard management at work, causes of fire at work, use of fire extinguishers, methods to put down fire, safety rules and regulations, and much more on fire safety. Redhat Safety is one of the best fire and safety institutes in Chennai, offering online fire safety courses for professionals and safety enthusiasts. Almost every organisation employs fire safety professionals to protect their employees and valuable assets.