Qualifi Level 7 International Diploma in PSM
Qualifi Level 7 Int’l Dip in Process Safety Management is our premium course and the only one of its kind across the globe. Redhat Safety Chennai is the one & only safety institute in India offering this highly relevant and top-grade International Diploma Qualification around the globe. This most respected qualification is envisioned to enhance both academic and professional development of learners to make them realise their true potential and also make them valuable for industries across the world.
|Title of qualification||Level 7 International Diploma in Process Safety Management|
|Type of qualification||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Awarding Body||Qualifi, United Kingdom|
|Regulated by||ofQual, UK|
|Equivalence of Credit||60|
|Number of qualifications (RQF)||603/7608/9|
Credit Points Of The Qualification
The Diploma awards 60 Credit Points for Four Units through Assessments.
The International Diploma Is Comprised Of Four Units
|Unit of Measurement||Units Required||Credits|
|D/618/7616||Process Safety Management System||15|
|H/618/7617||Risk Based Process Safety||15|
|K/618/7618||Process Safety Culture and Human Factors||15|
|J/506/9064||Development as a Strategic Manager||15|
Accreditation Of European Safety Council For Redhat Safety
Redhat Safety is endorsed as an approved "Course Advisor" by the European Safety Council, the supreme pioneer in the education of Occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
The Qualifi Level 7 International Diploma course is fully regulated by Ofqual UK. All the qualifications regulated by Ofqual UK come under RQF - Regulated Qualifications Framework. Hence, this International Diploma is an RQF Level 7 Qualification.
The EQF - European Qualifications Framework (includes both RQF and SCQF - Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework) just like RQF, consists of eight levels. Therefore, when both frameworks are compared, RQF Level 7 Qualification is ranked as EQF Level 7 Qualification in European Nations.
The Qualifi Level 7 International Diploma in Process Safety Management is a qualification suitable for professionals who are working in the Process Industries or who are aspiring to work in them. This course is designed for the learners who will be held responsible for developing and implementing process safety management in an organisation on a daily basis. The learners will be required to evaluate a wide range of process safety management standards, risk-based process safety techniques, human factors and process safety culture as a part of the course.
The qualification has been designed to be easily accessible with no or fewer restrictions and barriers to entry or progression. The learners will be required to hold the following qualifications for the entry:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or) Master’s Degree in Engineering (or) a Degree/Diploma in Chemical, Instrumentation, Mechanical or a related process safety discipline
- A minimum of two years of work experience demonstrating current and relevant industry knowledge is required
- NVQ Diploma Level 6
- European Safety Council’s Int Diploma in HSE endorsed by Qualifi
- NEBOSH International Diploma
Significantly experienced individuals with a lack of formal qualifications may be considered in certain circumstances, which is purely subject to interview and they being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the course’s demands.
This qualification is divided into four units. They are as follows:
- Process Safety Management System
- Risk-Based Process Safety
- Process Safety Culture and Human Factors
- Development as a Strategic Manager
Mode of Study
The learning modes of this course are as follows:
Extensive Learning Options
We offer learning options like class-room based learning as well as online learning. The learners can choose whichever mode of learning they prefer and find the most effective to them.
Assessment Guidelines of this International Diploma
The major assessment guidelines of this qualification are as follows:
- The learners can attempt the four modules at the comfort of their workstation, like using a laptop. The Four module submissions are accepted electronically via email.
- The learners can work on any module they choose.
- The learners can conduct researches, apply their intelligence, and provide answers accordingly.
- Learners can conduct research, apply their thinking, and provide answers.
- The learners must avoid copy-pasting answers from the internet or any other sources of information, doing so will be considered plagiarism. You are allowed to refer and combine information from various sources, but do ensure that your answers are only based on your individual understanding. And always do remember to mention the references at the end of each answer.
- The learners are recommended to check the uniqueness of their content (answers) in any online website like Turnitin. The expected content uniqueness is 85% and please ensure to attach the report along with each module.
- The learners will submit the completed modules to the Assessor. And the Assessor will provide you with feedback if a need arises to fill any gaps. Since review is a recurring process, only when your work meets the assessment guidelines, the Assessor will approve your module.
The course duration is for 18 months and you may opt to submit the modules within this time frame. As and when you finish a module, you may submit it for the Assessor review.
The overall important learning outcomes of this International Diploma are:
- To implement and analyse process safety management standards.
- To assess the role of strategic leadership in risk-based process safety.
- To evaluate the impact of Covid in the process safety culture of an organisation.
- To comprehend and implement the Inherently Safer Design Principles in process safety.
- To examine the anatomy of process safety incidents by implementing the HAZOP Techniques.
- To manage the strategic risks in the Organizational Process Safety Domain.
- To assess the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) in Process Safety Management.
- To evaluate the Process Safety Culture and assess the competency development in Process Safety Management.
The Only Course Advisor of QUALIFI LEVEL 7 INT’L DIP IN PSM
Being the only course advisor of Qualifi Level 7 International Diploma in Process Safety Management in the whole world, we offer you the best learning experience and quality education to enrich the learners with relevant new skills and knowledge. Take up this opportunity to learn a great deal from this course of Redhat Safety, in order to move forward in your most desired career.