LEAD AUDITOR COURSES FOR EMS ISO 14001 IN CHENNAI
The EMA Lead auditor courses in Chennai are designed for environmental practitioners who are conducting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-party EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment) ISO 14001 Lead auditor courses. It provides the knowledge and understanding needed for competence in this field, but it must be supplemented with relevant experience.
AIM OF THE COURSE
Learn the knowledge and skills needed to perform a full audit of an organization's Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
Develop the confidence to audit an EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment) in accordance with internationally recognised practises. Transform existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015 to demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model. Consolidate your knowledge with the most recent developments and contribute to the business's continuous improvement.
During the course, you will understand the fundamental principles and practises of conducting effective EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment)audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems."
During the course Environmental Management and Assessment,you will be guided through the entire audit process, from start to finish, using a step-by-step approach. Over the course of five days, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to conduct and lead a successful environmental management systems audit.
Environmental Management and Assessment,explain the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to meet third-party certification requirements. You will learn how to plan, conduct, report on, and follow-up on an EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment) audit that establishes conformity and improves environmental performance.
WHO SHOULD COME?
Anyone who needs to audit an organization's ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system (EMS).
COURSES OF THE IEMA (Environmental Management and Assessment)
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) is a membership organisation located in the United Kingdom that promotes optimum environmental management practises by auditing EMS ISO 14001 compliance. Courses and assessments for lead auditors in Chennai.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Aspects and Consequences of Environmental Issues Identification, Assessment, and Explanation of the Importance of Environmental Impacts Objectives, targets, management, and monitoring regimes are all analysed and validated.
- Standards and Types of Audits Legal and Other Environmental Requirements Roles and Responsibilities in Auditing.
- The Auditing Procedure Competencies in Auditing.
- Explain the function and advantages of an Environmental Management and Assessment.
- Explain an auditor's role in planning, conducting, reporting, and following up on an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to plan, conduct, report on, and follow up on an audit in accordance with ISO 19011. (And ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Auditors who want to perform and lead certification audits of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Managers or consultants who want to master the auditing process for an Environmental Management System.
- Individuals who oversee ensuring that EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment)requirements are met.
- Technical experts preparing for an audit of an Environmental Management System
- Environmental Management Consultants.
HOW WILL THIS HELP YOU?
- This course will assist you in the following ways.
- Understand the objectives, benefits, and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit.
- For audit application, interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Auditing activities that add real value should be planned, carried out, and followed up on.
- Access the most recent auditor techniques and determine their appropriate application.
- Increase stakeholder trust by leading and managing processes in accordance with the most recent requirements.
- Understand how to apply risk-based thinking, leadership, and process management.
- Environmental Management and Assessment -Comply with the training requirements for IRCA certification.
OBJECTIVES OF LEARNING
- Understand the operation of an ISO 14001-based Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Recognize the links between ISO 14001, ISO 14040, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor's role in planning, leading, and following up on an ISO 19011 management system audit.
- Discover how to lead an audit and an audit team.
- Describe the objective of EMS standards, audits, third-party certification, and the business benefits of better environmental management system performance.
- Learn how to interpret ISO 14001 requirements in the context of an EMS audit.
- Acquire the skills of an auditor by learning how to plan an audit, lead an audit, draught reports, and follow-up on an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report on, and follow-up on an audit of an EMS to determine conformity or otherwise with ISO 14001 and ISO 19011.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO?
During this training course (Environmental Management and Assessment) you will learn how to plan and carry out internal and external audits in accordance with the ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification processes.
You will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit programme, audit team, customer communication, and conflict resolution through practical exercises.You can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor” credential once you have acquired the necessary expertise to perform this audit. You will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organisations if you hold a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate.
Virtual Training Program for CQI/IRCA Courses
|Course Title||Duration||Scheduled Dates||Scheduled Days|
|ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (QMS LA)||6 Days||08-11-2021 to 13-11-2021||Monday to Saturday|
|ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course (OHSMS LA)||6 Days||15-11-2021 to 20-11-2021||Monday to Saturday|
|ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (EMS LA)||6 Days||22-11-2021 to 27-11-2021||Monday to Saturday|